The Girl Who Becomes America's Next Top Model is the 9th and final episode of Cycle 1. It originally Aired on July 15, 2003.
In the first half of Cycle 1's finale, the three finalists were evaluated by Kimora Lee Simmons and again by the judging panel. In a surprising elimination, Elyse and Adrianne - a pair that had become close friends through the competition - were placed in the bottom two, and Elyse, the front-runner, was ousted because the judges felt her speech sometimes came across as careless and that she had not taken to heart the judges' credence in modeling being a profession that required both brains and beauty. Soon after this, Adrianne and Shannon faced off on the runway modeling Baby Phat fashions, and finally both girls faced the panel one last time. Tyra told the remaining girls that the winner would receive a contract with Revlon, a spread in Marie Claire magazine, and a contract with Wilhelmina Models. After evaluating, Tyra told that America's Next Top Model will be revealed on a large cover of fictional ANTM Magazine behind the judges' panel. The sheet draped over the picture fell down as Adrianne is declared the winner.
- Guest Judge: Drew Linehan
- Featured designer: Baby Phat
- Bottom two: Adrianne Curry & Elyse Sewell
- Eliminated: Elyse Sewell
- Final two: Adrianne Curry & Shannon Stewart
- America's Next Top Model: Adrianne Curry
- Title reference: obviously Adrianne, who won
- Adrianne is the second girl to survive two bottom two appearances.
- This episodes fetaures no photoshoot, the winner's photo is the balck and white shot taken two episodes previously.