|About • Cycles • Judges • Contestants • Galleries • Aid Wiki|
|Born:||May 8, 1989|
|Affiliations:|| Wilhelmina Models|
CESD Talent Agency
|Friends and Family|
|Parents:|| Donna DiMarco (mother)|
Neal Thompson (father)
|Siblings:|| Neal (brother)|
Nico (twin brother)
|Love Interests:||Lacey Rogers|
|Debut:||The Guys and Girls Make It to Hollywood|
|Last:||Finale Part 2: America's Next Top Model is...|
- Nyle was the first deaf contestant to win the show.
- When he was scouted by the producers of the show, they had no idea that he was deaf.
- He attended Gallaudet University and graduated in 2013 with a degree in mathematics.
- In 2015, he admitted that he is "sexually fluid", meaning that he is open to dating both men and women.
On March 8, 2016, he was announced as one of the celebrities who would compete on season 22 of Dancing with the Stars. He was partnered with professional dancer Peta Murgatroyd. The pair went on to be the winners of the season.
In 2016, DiMarco created The Nyle DiMarco Foundation- a non-profit organization with the purpose of providing more access to resources for Deaf children and their families. He is also a spokesperson for LEAD-K (Language Equality and Acquisition for Deaf Kids) and a signer and creative collaborator on The ASL App, an app that teaches conversational ASL.
To view the image gallery for Nyle DiMarco, click here.
- Instagram account
- Twitter page
- Facebook page
- YouTube channel
- IMDb page
- Wikipedia page
- Google Images for Nyle DiMarco
- Search YouTube for Nyle DiMarco
- Search Tumblr for Nyle DiMarco
- ↑ http://www.washingtonian.com/blogs/shoparound/interviews/qa-with-dc-native-nyle-dimarco-americas-next-top-models-first-deaf-contestant.php
- ↑ http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/dwts-nyle-dimarco-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-w204086
- ↑ http://www.out.com/truman-says/2015/10/07/antm-contestant-nyle-dimarco-comes-out-sexually-fluid
- ↑ https://nyledimarcofoundation.com/about/
|ANTM: Guys & Girls 3 Contestants|